The Eucharistic Revival, a national effort led by The Most Revered Mitchell T. Rozanski, Archbishop of St. Louis, and other Bishops across the United States, is coming to Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish in O’Fallon. All are invited to attend these powerful talks as Assumption serves as the host church for the western part of the St. Louis Archdiocese. (Held in Assumption Chapel)
Come and experience! “The Eucharist: Mystery Of, Presence, Sacrifice, and Communion,” a series of 12 presentations with Dr. Larry Feingold, Professor of Theology & Philosophy at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary, will be held in the Chapel from 10 -11am on the second Saturday of the month on the following dates:
- June 11: Why Did Jesus Institute the Eucharist?
- July 9: Old Testament Figures of the Eucharist
- Aug. 13: Bread of Life Discourse and the Last Supper
- Sept. 10: The Fathers of the Church on the Eucharist
- Oct. 8: Christ’s Presence in the Eucharist
- Nov. 12: The Sacrifice of the Mass
- Dec. 10: The Participation of the Faithful in the Offering of the Mass
- Jan. 14: The Common Priesthood of the Faithful and Ministerial Priesthood
- Feb. 11: The Fruits of the Sacrifice of the Mass
- March 11: The Graces of Holy Communion
- April 15: The Eucharist Builds Up the Communion of the Church
- May 20: Eucharistic Spirituality and the Eucharistic Life
Presentations will be held in the Assumption CHAPEL. Guests attending the presentations are encouraged to pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 314-792-7413. For more information about the Eucharistic Revival, visit allthingsnew.archstl.org/Ways-to-Engage/Eucharistic-Revival.