Are you thinking about having your child baptized? Congratulations!
We would be honored to be a part of your child's life in Christ.
There are a few things you need to do:
1) Be a registered parishioner (or register in the Parish).
2) Call the office and schedule a baptism class.
3) Prior to attending the class you will need to pick up the blue baptism booklet in the Guadalupe Room in church and review it.
4) Attend the class (classes are typically in an evening from 7p-9p).
5) Call the office to schedule the baptism for the 2nd or 4th Sunday of the month.
Enjoy raising your child in the Catholic faith, and know that our entire community surrounds and supports you!
If you are interested in Baptism for your school-aged child, contact our office and ask about
Rite of Christian Initiation for Children (RCIC)
Adults interested in being Baptized can refer to our Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)