Enkindle the flame of your Eucharistic faith this year at “The Eucharistic Revival” Jan. 14, Feb. 11, March 11, April 15 and May 20 from 10-11 a.m. in the Assumption Chapel. Assumption Parish in O'Fallon serves as the host church for the western part of the St. Louis Archdiocese for these powerful talks presented by Dr. Larry Feingold, Professor of Theology & Philosophy at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary. All are welcome to attend!
“The Eucharistic Revival” is part of a national effort led by The Most Revered Mitchell T. Rozanski, Archbishop of St. Louis, and other Bishops across the United States. Set your faith on fire and be sure to join us for the following "The Eucharist: Mystery Of, Presence, Sacrafice, and Communion," presentations in 2023:
• Jan. 14: The Common Priesthood of the Faithful and Ministerial Priesthood
• Feb. 11: The Fruits of the Sacrifice of the Mass
• March 11: The Graces of Holy Communion
• April 15: The Eucharist Builds Up the Communion of the Church
• May 20: Eucharistic Spirituality and the Eucharistic Life
Assumption’s Chapel is located at 401 North Main Street, situated next to our main Church. Guests attending the presentations are encouraged to pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 314-792-7413.
For more information about the Eucharistic Revival, visit allthingsnew.archstl.org/Evangelization/Eucharistic-Revival.