"May you find Christ here... May you bring Christ to the world."
These words of our mission are literally written in stone. You'll find them built into the front side of the new church building along the main ramp entrance.
To hold ourselves accountable to this mission of, to ensure this is a place of unconditional welcome, and to fill the walls of our facilities with love, we commit ourselves to these 8 statements:
- I will help create an environment where all are welcome
- I will respect the wisdom of long-time parishioners and welcome the gifts of the new
- I will bring my concerns to the correct person, and in a respectful way
- I will encourage people to be their best, but I will not expect perfection from them
- I will participate at Sunday Mass each week and pray regularly
- If I hurt anyone, I will apologize, and if I am hurt will offer forgiveness
- I will contribute my time, talent, and treasure for the good of others
- I will treat each person as I would treat Jesus
Feel free to explore this site and be sure to take a brief virtual tour of our Church and Chapel!